Client Account Manager
Remote – Contractor Position
Rate: Between $22 – $35/hr – based upon experience
The Client Account Manager’s (CAM) main focus is client happiness and retention.
The CAM will partner with the projects team to provide a consistent, positive client experience by having clear communication, building rapport, and fostering relationships with the team and all clients. The CAM will work alongside the projects team to collaborate and manage workflow.
The ideal team member is detail oriented, confident and excels in Google suites. You understand the importance of understanding the client’s requirements and crafting solutions and will be working in a fast-paced environment, managing communications between clients and our team. You take pride in your attention to detail and feel fulfilled by the entire team’s success.
The CAM is responsible for handling client accounts. They foster the relationship between the business and the client as well as handle any projects, accounts, or issues that might be relative to that client. The CAM liaise frequently with the clients to assure them of their importance and this helps to build the clients respect and trust in the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
Include the following, but not limited to:
- Manage and handle multiple clients concurrently
- Create client presentations, quarterly reports, and quotes and proposals as needed
- Serve as a primary-point-of-contact for key accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
- Identify and target new business sales opportunities that close quickly for the highest revenue.
- Promote and maintain the business’ brand image and identity within the marketplace.
- Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Identify and resolve risks associated with the delivery and/or provision of client contracts; manage client expectations throughout the contract.
- Pursue service contract renewals.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Conduct and develop quarterly and annual account reviews in order to effectively manage account lifecycles.
- Analyze, assess, and document client results to ensure client needs are being met.
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The ideal individual possesses the following strengths and skills:
- Self-starter and assertive
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated yet work well with other team members
- Reporting and research skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized and able to anticipate calendar needs well beyond this week.
- Coachable, receive feedback with ease
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Coordinate multiple efforts, simultaneously
- Excels in client relationships and confidentiality
- Use sound judgment and make decisions on a daily basis
- Be able to read people and manage client reactions & communication (high EQ). If a client is angry, be able to mitigate/de-escalate situations.
- Experience in project management for 5-10 person remote teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a data-driven critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proficiency in SEO tools like SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner & Ahrefs
- Proficiency in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Data Studio
- Familiarity with website platforms, ideally WordPress and Squarespace
ABOUT LOVE AT FIRST SEARCH
At Love at First Search, we’re singularly devoted to helping womxn-owned businesses show up on Google.
We do this through DIY trainings, group coaching programs, personalized consulting, and done-for-you services.
We believe that helping women to acquire search traffic & to optimize their websites for conversion will result in less time spent marketing.
OUR CORE VALUES
- INCLUSION: Nobody should be left out of the benefits of search traffic because they don’t feel tech-savvy enough, employ large content marketing teams, or have 5 figures to invest in a marketing agency.
- INTEGRITY: The online marketing space is full of false promises. We commit to conducting our sales, marketing and communication with honesty, accountability & respect.
- PLAYFULNESS: Just because SEO is technical doesn’t mean it can’t be fun! We’ll find ways to explain complex topics in clear, memorable ways.
- INNOVATIVE: We don’t do things “because everyone does it that way.” If there’s an alternative that works better for our team or our clients, we’re willing to explore possibilities.
- GROWTH: Nobody knows everything, so we’re committed to continuous learning and evolution.
- COLLABORATION: Whether within the team, with strategic partners, or with clients, we know we’re stronger together.