Jr. SEO Specialist
Remote – Contractor Position
Rate: Between $20 – $25/hr – based upon experience
This position is to perform the supporting role in search engine optimization strategy creations. A well-versed individual that can develop content and include phrases, keywords and conduct various testing methods, and set out techniques to drive website traffic. This is a role for an analyst that has a wide understanding of search engine concepts and techniques to apply effective SEO strategies to ensure that our brand attracts and engages with the accurate target audience and converts leads to clients. This role is for an individual that is willing to continuously learn and adapt to the field.
Duties & Responsibilities
Include the following, but not limited to:
- Monitor SEO, Search Engine, Social Media and Internet Marketing Industry trends.
- Provide SEO analysis on client sites that have room for improvement in optimization.
- Determine SEO keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Craft effective CTAs to convert visitors to leads.
- Perform an effective Business and Competitor Analysis.
- Generate reports on keyword density, proximity, prominence and others.
- Track important metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on pages.
- Administer support in development of SEO strategies for clients and our business.
Community Support Tasks
- Attending and offering community support during Facebook Live sessions and or other available engagements
- Creating new resources based on community and program needs
- Independently communicate with clients to learn their business needs & goals, and craft SEO-keyword-driven content strategies using the LAFS method
Skills & Abilities
The ideal individual possesses the following strengths and skills:
- Previous teaching experience including lesson planning and assessment development
- Attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign (preferred)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- 1- 2 years Marketing Experience with SEO Growth
- Have a data-driven critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proficiency in SEO tools like SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner & Ahrefs
- Proficiency in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Data Studio
- Familiarity with website platforms, ideally WordPress and Squarespace
At Love at First Search (“LAFS”), we’re singularly devoted to helping womxn-owned businesses show up on Google.
We do this through DIY trainings, group coaching programs, personalized consulting, and done-for-you services.
We believe that helping women to acquire search traffic & to optimize their websites for conversion will result in less time spent marketing.
OUR CORE VALUES
- INCLUSION: Nobody should be left out of the benefits of search traffic because they don’t feel tech-savvy enough, employ large content marketing teams, or have 5 figures to invest in a marketing agency.
- INTEGRITY: The online marketing space is full of false promises. We commit to conducting our sales, marketing and communication with honesty, accountability & respect.
- PLAYFULNESS: Just because SEO is technical doesn’t mean it can’t be fun! We’ll find ways to explain complex topics in clear, memorable ways.
- INNOVATIVE: We don’t do things “because everyone does it that way.” If there’s an alternative that works better for our team or our clients, we’re willing to explore possibilities.
- GROWTH: Nobody knows everything, so we’re committed to continuous learning and evolution.
- COLLABORATION: Whether within the team, with strategic partners, or with clients, we know we’re stronger together.