Content Marketing Coordinator
Remote, Part Time Contractor Position
Rate: Between $18 – $30/hr – based upon experience
We are looking for a savvy content marketer to coordinate and execute the content creation process for our growing team! As Content Marketing Coordinator, your main focus is to coordinate and execute the content publishing process, and support our team in our content marketing efforts.
Include the following, but not limited to:
- Managing the Youtube Publishing process including video optimization, and repurpose content across social media channels
- Managing and maintaining WordPress Site
- Blog post publishing and scheduling
- Transcribe and repurpose content
- Implement the content strategies and campaigns
- Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects
- Support our Marketing and Operations team during launch initiatives
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
- Pinterest / Tailwind
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The ideal individual possesses the following strengths and skills:
- Self-starter and assertive
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated yet work well with other team members
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Coachable, receive feedback with ease
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Coordinate multiple efforts, simultaneously
- At least 1 year of Virtual Assistance Support or Digital Marketing Experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with website platforms, ideally WordPress
- Digital marketing experience is an asset
about love at first search
At Love at First Search, we’re singularly devoted to helping online businesses show up on Google.
We do this through DIY trainings, group coaching programs, personalized consulting, and done-for-you services.
We believe that helping women to acquire search traffic & to optimize their websites for conversion will result in less time spent marketing.
our core values
- INCLUSION: Nobody should be left out of the benefits of search traffic because they don’t feel tech-savvy enough, employ large content marketing teams, or have 5 figures to invest in a marketing agency.
- INTEGRITY: The online marketing space is full of false promises. We commit to conducting our sales, marketing and communication with honesty, accountability & respect.
- PLAYFULNESS: Just because SEO is technical doesn’t mean it can’t be fun! We’ll find ways to explain complex topics in clear, memorable ways.
- INNOVATIVE: We don’t do things “because everyone does it that way.” If there’s an alternative that works better for our team or our clients, we’re willing to explore possibilities.
- GROWTH: Nobody knows everything, so we’re committed to continuous learning and evolution.
- COLLABORATION: Whether within the team, with strategic partners, or with clients, we know we’re stronger together.