What I use: I agonized over this decision, trying out Zoom Webinar, WebinarJam, Easy Webinar, and Everwebinar, and eventually I became a believer in Demio (and I have the t-shirt to prove my loyalty).
Reasons I love Demio:
- Very few tech glitches — I had major delays & registration problems with other softwares.
- Integrates really well with both ConvertKit & Thrivecart, two of my faves.
- Easy registration page set-up or embed into a landing page.
- Makes it really easy to share links, handouts & polls in the chat box.
- On-demand webinars are a cinch to set up.
Things I don’t love:
- No option to embed the feed on another page & direct people there.
- Replays can take a while to process.
- Fairly small room size (50 live viewers) on the lowest price plan ($34/mo)
- When you’re sharing your screen, your face is really small.
Lower price option: YouTube live. If you’re just getting your feet wet with webinars, you can go live on YouTube and get used to talking to people & monitoring a chat box. You can even share your screen using OBS (another free tool).