Do you want more traffic on your website?
You’ve heard that writing blog posts to help you get found on Google is important … but every time you try to learn how, you get overwhelmed by all the jargon and tasks.
Do you want to wake up to new client inquiries & email subscribers (without needing to pay for expensive ads?)
Well, I’m no fairy godmother (more of a Wonder Woman), but your wish has been granted …
A new, free 5-minute training every weekday to write blog posts that will help your ideal clients find you on Google.
Gather Round for a Ghost Story:
The Secret of the Revealing Lessons
If I’ve learned anything from years of teaching SEO to entrepreneurs, it’s this:
1. If you try to teach yourself SEO all in one day, you’ll pull your hair out.
(And not in the cool way, like Doc from Back to the Future. Think Uncle Fester from the Addams Family.)
2. If you have a training sitting on your desk without a timeline, it might never get done.
So the lessons aren’t being slowly revealed just for funsies! They’re my way to keep you rewarded for showing up every day and sticking with the tougher lessons.
(Because yes, there will be some technical trainings. But you can do hard things. I believe in you.)
In SEOctober, you will learn …
- How to organize your blog posts to be Google-friendly
- How to choose SEO keywords for each piece of content
- How to update old blog posts to get more search traffic
- How to set up Google Analytics & Search Console so you can track your success