Remote – Contractor Position
Rate: Between $16 – $25/hr – based upon experience
We are looking for a savvy Content Assistant to coordinate and execute the content creation process for our growing team! As a Content Assistant, your main focus is to coordinate and execute the content publishing process, and support our team in our content marketing efforts.
Include the following, but not limited to:
- Managing the Youtube Publishing process including video optimization, and repurpose content across social media channels
- Managing and maintaining WordPress Site
- Blog post publishing and scheduling
- Transcribe and repurpose content
- Implement the content strategies and campaigns
- Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative projects
- Support our Marketing and Operations team during launch initiatives
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES
The ideal individual possesses the following strengths and skills:
- Self-starter and assertive
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated yet work well with other team members
- A high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Coachable, receive feedback with ease
- Trustworthy with confidential information
- Coordinate multiple efforts, simultaneously
- At least 1 year of Virtual Assistance Support and Experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with website platforms, ideally WordPress
- Digital marketing experience is an asset
about love at first search
At Love at First Search, we’re singularly devoted to helping womxn-owned businesses show up on Google.
We do this through DIY trainings, group coaching programs, personalized consulting, and done-for-you services.
We believe that helping women to acquire search traffic & to optimize their websites for conversion will result in less time spent marketing.
our core values
- INCLUSION: Nobody should be left out of the benefits of search traffic because they don’t feel tech-savvy enough, employ large content marketing teams, or have 5 figures to invest in a marketing agency.
- INTEGRITY: The online marketing space is full of false promises. We commit to conducting our sales, marketing and communication with honesty, accountability & respect.
- PLAYFULNESS: Just because SEO is technical doesn’t mean it can’t be fun! We’ll find ways to explain complex topics in clear, memorable ways.
- INNOVATIVE: We don’t do things “because everyone does it that way.” If there’s an alternative that works better for our team or our clients, we’re willing to explore possibilities.
- GROWTH: Nobody knows everything, so we’re committed to continuous learning and evolution.
- COLLABORATION: Whether within the team, with strategic partners, or with clients, we know we’re stronger together.