Keyword Research & Content Strategy Coordinator
Remote, Part Time Contractor Position
Rate: Between $25-35/hr – based upon experience
This position is to perform the supporting role in search engine optimization content strategy. A well-versed individual that can develop content and include phrases, keywords and conduct various testing methods, and set out techniques to drive website traffic. This is a role for an analyst that has a wide understanding of search engine concepts and techniques to apply effective SEO strategies to ensure that our brand attracts and engages with the accurate target audience and converts leads to clients. This role is for an individual that is willing to continuously learn and adapt to the field.
SEO Duties & Responsibilities
Include the following, but not limited to:
- Monitor SEO & Digital Marketing Industry trends
- Provide SEO analysis on client sites
- Determine SEO keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Craft effective CTAs to convert visitors to leads
- Perform an effective Business and Competitor Analysis
- Generate reports on keyword trends
- Track important metrics including organic traffic & conversion rates
- Administer support in development of SEO strategies for clients and our busines
- 1- 2 years Marketing Experience with SEO Growth
- Have a data-driven critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proficiency in SEO tools like SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner & Ahrefs
- Proficiency in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Google Data Studio
- Familiarity with website platforms, ideally WordPress and Squarespace
About Love At First Search
At Love At First Search, we’re singularly devoted to helping online businesses show up on Google.
We do this through DIY trainings, group coaching programs, personalized consulting, and done-for-you services.
We believe that helping women to acquire search traffic & to optimize their websites for conversion will result in less time spent marketing.
OUR CORE VALUES
- INCLUSION: Nobody should be left out of the benefits of search traffic because they don’t feel tech-savvy enough, employ large content marketing teams, or have 5 figures to invest in a marketing agency.
- INTEGRITY: The online marketing space is full of false promises. We commit to conducting our sales, marketing and communication with honesty, accountability & respect.
- PLAYFULNESS: Just because SEO is technical doesn’t mean it can’t be fun! We’ll find ways to explain complex topics in clear, memorable ways.
- INNOVATIVE: We don’t do things “because everyone does it that way.” If there’s an alternative that works better for our team or our clients, we’re willing to explore possibilities.
- GROWTH: Nobody knows everything, so we’re committed to continuous learning and evolution.
- COLLABORATION: Whether within the team, with strategic partners, or with clients, we know we’re stronger together.