use your website to get more yoga clients
Masterclass for independent yoga teachers
Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 11:00 am to 12:30 pm EST
join our hosts!!
two yoga teachers and marketing experts will talk about how to utilize your website to get more students finding you online and coming to your classes
Meg Casebolt has been helping business owners create beautiful, search-friendly websites and strategic content for the past 6 years.
She started a successful design studio. And while her clients and their audiences loved their new websites… they weren’t getting found for their amazing work.
And that’s when she started exploring SEO — because her clients had these incredible messages to spread, and she wanted to help them get seen by new audiences.
Amanda McKinney is a Marketing Coach for yoga teachers who loves to teach how marketing can be simple and fun so you can earn more money.
She does this through her podcast: Marketing Yoga With Confidence, online courses and a membership. All of which focuses on building confidence and community with an extra dose of encouragement every step of the way.
Find out more about Amanda McKinney at www.marketingyogawithconfidence.com
during this masterclass you’ll learn …
- how to know what people are looking for in Google
- how to write blog posts and create videos that will get you found
- how to get found within a specific geographic area on Google Maps & local search
- why you should create a 90-day action plan and how to do it
You will also receive…
2 bonuses after the masterclass!!
- “90-Day Yoga Teacher Content Plan Without The Overwhelm” from Marketing Yoga with Confidence (a $29 value)
- “SEO Your First Blog Post” from Love At First Search (a $17 value)
Purchase below to join the Masterclass!
Replay will be available if you can’t make the Masterclass date!